Decided to do a little catch up blogging. In August, James and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary and James' 28th birthday. We are now the same age for a few short months :). James chose the Gerst Haus for his birthday dinner, claiming that he has wanted to eat there since he returned from Vienna in 2003. We had some hits and misses in our ordering and would definitely know what to order if we ventured back there.
We had some fun in Ripley visiting Nanny and Gandy. These pictures were taken when they were still in the hospital, but they are BOTH at home now! Praise the Lord!
And the cousins had a photo shoot in hopes of getting a good shot for Nana's birthday present and it was a success! Here are a couple of the rejects.
I am obviously biased, but these are three good looking babies!
And Aunt Meggie came before the Katy Perry concert, but Andrew was a little unsure of her wig.
OH.MY.WORD.
ReplyDeleteThis picture of Andrew Bear rendered me speechless. He is so sweet and precious and adorable, etc, etc. Also, I am cracking up at the cousins pictures. Love it! Love you guys!
I agree! Those are some good looking kiddos in those pics!!! :) What a fun day! I'm so glad that the gift turned out well! Thanks for taking the pics!
ReplyDelete