James and I made a quick trip to Knoxville last weekend for the wedding of one his high school friends. You might not know this about James, but he was Mr K.H.S. That's Karns High School. (He was also the middle school mascot which is a beaver- I'll try to locate some pictures of that). And the lovely Allison Clark was Miss K.H.S. so of course we wanted to be there to celebrate.
We drove down Saturday morning in time to share a burger at Litton's, one of our favorites, and then off to the wedding we went. James enjoyed having a mini class reunion a year in advance.
The good looking Karns crowd.
My handsome date rocking the bowtie.
Andrew had a big weekend too hanging out with Nana and Grandaddy. I don't know exactly what they did, but I'm sure it involved blocks, Andrew saying "cat" 1000 times, and probably him handing them a book to read him over and over :).
No comments:
Post a Comment