Andrew versus Cereal from James Parnell on Vimeo.
that is hilarious, he looks like he was ready for that! Soon he will be eating oreos at our house with Lucas :)
Adorable! I love how he got so excited after he tasted the cereal!
he is so precious!And I love the "delicious... and nutritious!" :)
Elizabeth! Somehow I am just now finding your blog. Love your little boy. You are going to have to post tips on being a good mamma to a boy because I have no clue, but we are SO excited
Hey Elizabeth I didn't know you had a blog! Love the video!
that is hilarious, he looks like he was ready for that! Soon he will be eating oreos at our house with Lucas :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love how he got so excited after he tasted the cereal!
ReplyDeletehe is so precious!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the "delicious... and nutritious!" :)
Elizabeth! Somehow I am just now finding your blog. Love your little boy. You are going to have to post tips on being a good mamma to a boy because I have no clue, but we are SO excited
ReplyDeleteHey Elizabeth I didn't know you had a blog! Love the video!
ReplyDelete