Monday, February 13, 2012

Long time, no blog

And I don't have any really good reasons, except trying to keep up with Andrew. I may go back and blog about our wonderful trip to the City of Children in November, Christmas and a fun weekend in San Antonio, but for now I'll just talk about how great my husband is.  


He was asked to speak to Lipscomb's Presidential Scholars this past Friday night, so we got to dress up and have a nice dinner at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Being the irresponsible wife that I sometimes am, I forgot my camera, but Daley snapped a shot from afar (which I will try to add later).We had a really good time and I know James enjoyed reminiscing about his days at Lipscomb and studying abroad in Vienna, and bragging on all his successful friends. 


I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day. James is off tomorrow so we will be enjoying some family time and possibly snow??!! Not gonna lie, I am pretty ready for some warmer weather and excited about hanging out at the beach next month with the Wrights and Tucker Bear!

1 comment:

  1. So excited about our beach trip!! Tucker said that he can't wait to give Andrew kisses.

    ReplyDelete