We met our Memphis family in Birmingham last weekend and had a blast! The Lokeys were kind enough to host all ten of us plus three dogs! Craig and Anna took lots of pics and they represent exactly what the weekend consisted of...eating (Buffalo Chicken Dip, Homemade Rosemary Flatbread, Spinach Dip, Oreo Balls, Sausage Pinwheels, Homemade Lasagna) playing games (Nertz, Rockband, MarioKart, Scribblish, Quelf), and hanging out.
James and I are so thankful for these "forever" friends. Memphis would have been a total bore without them, and I am so glad that despite all the boys' crazy schedules we have been able to get together twice now since graduation. We look forward to many more weekend reunions and hopefully living in the same city again somewhere down the road.






So fun, but where was baby?
ReplyDeleteBaby stayed one night with each set of grandparents and did awesome! And that means James and I can start planning our next little weekend adventure, maybe for late summer! Miss you, Lili!
ReplyDelete