Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Day

Today was the Baby Dedication Celebration at Otter Creek. The service was really special and Andrew was lucky enough to have sweet cousin Kate with him on stage too. Being a parent is a daunting task in itself, but striving to raise a child to love and serve the Lord truly takes a village of believers. James and I feel so blessed to be at Otter Creek and are so thankful that Andrew has a family and a church family that are committed to walking with him on his spiritual journey.


James and I with the little man
Cousins!
More cousin love!
And I can hardly believe this little guy is now 9 months old!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great day!!
    That last picture is so sweet. I can't believe he has that many teeth! He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! Glad I got to see him while I was in town- he is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete