James Andrew Parnell, Jr. graced us with his presence May 21, 2010 at 3:14 pm. He is a happy, handsome, wide-eyed little boy who likes to be called Andrew. Both he and mom are doing great!
He was begging to say "hi", so I told him I'd insert this picture. If you'd like to say hi in person, we are at Methodist Germantown Women's Pavilion until at least tomorrow - maybe Monday.
Thanks for all your prayers, love, texts, calls, and encouragement. We are truly blessed with an incredible group of friends and family in Memphis. Andrew will soon get to meet all these wonderful people and that is very exciting to us.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAaaaah he is precious!! Can't wait to meet him (in approximately 1 month and 1 day)!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteOh Andrew- so glad you are here! Looking forward to holdng you as soon as I see you in person!
ReplyDelete