Tuesday, January 4, 2011

On my heart today

There is lots of December blogging I haven't finished yet like the best weekend of our lives with our dear Memphis friends and the little bear's first Christmas, but there is something else on my heart and mind today.This morning,  I read this article about some thoughts on adoption. Lindsey and Logan Thrasher, a couple that James and I knew at Lipscomb, had linked it on their blog. The Thrashers adopted THE CUTEST twin girls you have ever seen last year (you should definitely see for yourself). Adoption is an ongoing conversation between me and James. We are still thinking and praying about it and forms of child sponsorship for our family.  I pray that God will guide us as we think about our family's future and that things like this article will continually be presented to me so that I may be reminded of the things that matter to God. 

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for this post! I'm so encouraged that others are also thinking about adoption. I know a few families at my church have been reading through "Adopted for Life" by Russell Moore and C.J. Mahaney on the topic.

    Love y'all!
    B

    ReplyDelete