Thursday, February 4, 2010
Like Father, Like Son
So...after much debate (just to bring us back to square one) Baby Parnell has a name...(drum roll)... James Andrew Parnell, II. That's right, not junior, and don't even think about calling him "JJ" or "J-R". Please call him Andrew. Anyways, we can't wait to meet him, but also hope that he doesn't decide to arrive early. At our last ultrasound he was measuring overall just 1 week ahead of schedule (which doesn't change his due date of May 21) and weighing 1lb 13oz. I would also like to mention that his abdominal circumference was measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. I will choose to attribute this to several things..1. he takes after his dad 2. his placenta is awesome 3. he loves all the Muddy's cupcakes I feed him. Please keep him in your prayers as he continues to grow and develop. We love him so much already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! I love the name Andrew (and having a son go by his middle name to avoid confusion with his daddy!). Glad all is going well, I plan to see you on Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteYay! I love the name!!!
ReplyDeleteVery handsome name!!! I'm so excited for y'all!
ReplyDeleteKat
Wonderful name! So excited for yall! Can't wait to meet the newest Andrew! Love you!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, I just now found your blog! I love the name, and cannot believe you guys will have a son in May, and be leaving Memphis! We need to all get together again here soon!
ReplyDelete